Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Happy 101 Award!
Thank you to all who have awarded me the “Happy 101 Award”! It's a pleasure to think of all the things that make me happy, hey maybe that could be one of the things that makes me happy. Ha ha!
Thank you to the following who have given me this award:
Karen at Ancestor Soup
Dorene at Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay
Harriet at Genealogy Fun
and Nancy at My Ancestors and Me
The recipient of this award is to do the following:
l. List 10 things that make him/her happy.
2. List 10 blogs to which this award is passed on.
(I think I've got my work cut out on this to award
it to 40 bloggers - yikes!)
Ten things that make me happy include:
1) My granchildren who bring laughter to my ears
and love to my heart.
2) My family who never waiver in their devotion to
3) The smell of rain in the spring and watching it
as it dances on the pavement.
4) Good music that can bring back a memory in a
5) A good meal shared with special people.
6) Midnight chats with my neighbor on the IM.
7) Finding an ancestor that thought they could hide
8) My geneablogger friends who are always so supportive.
9) Knowing that I was loved by a man with all his heart.
10) Best of all, knowing that God is with me every minute of
every day from now through eternity!