For Momma - Memorial Slide Show (Turn Playlist Music off before watching)

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Follow Me Fridays - A little late - oops


Original photo as it appears on Linda's Blog.

If you aren't following Linda Hughes Hiser's blog, "Flipside" yet, I hope that you will take a minute to check it out. Linda's blog was one of the first ones that I started following a year ago and still do. Her family stories are great and her photography skills are fabulous and getting better all the time.

Linda is a pretty special gal and always leaves the most encouraging comments, not only on my blog but, on other's that I've noticed. Thank you Linda! So in appreciation to you I took the opportunity to restore one of your photo's that I thought was pretty special. I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing it for you.









Linda and her brother Ken in 1952. Restored and colorized as a token of my appreciation for all her kindness.








Flipside: http://lindasflipside.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. What can I say....tears are in my eyes. There are so few, if any, photos from that era in color. I hope you don't mind if I put this link out on facebook to share your magnificent work with my family. As I have said in the past, you are the master. Thank you so much Terri....what a thoughtful birthday present to share with my brother. YOU ARE THE BEST! BTW--Blue is my favorite color ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again....when I opened up the colorized version, I was amazed to actually see the dress I am wearing. Colorizing it showed the details and it is most certainly another one made by my maternal grandmother that I blogged about last week. A double thank you, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure to do this for you Linda, You are welcome to use the photo - it is my gift to you. I'm so happy that you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allow me to also add my deep appreciation, Terri... thank you so much! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails