For Momma - Memorial Slide Show (Turn Playlist Music off before watching)

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Follow Me Fridays - A little late - oops

Original photo as it appears on Linda's Blog.

If you aren't following Linda Hughes Hiser's blog, "Flipside" yet, I hope that you will take a minute to check it out. Linda's blog was one of the first ones that I started following a year ago and still do. Her family stories are great and her photography skills are fabulous and getting better all the time.

Linda is a pretty special gal and always leaves the most encouraging comments, not only on my blog but, on other's that I've noticed. Thank you Linda! So in appreciation to you I took the opportunity to restore one of your photo's that I thought was pretty special. I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing it for you.

Linda and her brother Ken in 1952. Restored and colorized as a token of my appreciation for all her kindness.



  1. What can I say....tears are in my eyes. There are so few, if any, photos from that era in color. I hope you don't mind if I put this link out on facebook to share your magnificent work with my family. As I have said in the past, you are the master. Thank you so much Terri....what a thoughtful birthday present to share with my brother. YOU ARE THE BEST! BTW--Blue is my favorite color ;-)

  2. Back again....when I opened up the colorized version, I was amazed to actually see the dress I am wearing. Colorizing it showed the details and it is most certainly another one made by my maternal grandmother that I blogged about last week. A double thank you, Terri.

  3. It was a pleasure to do this for you Linda, You are welcome to use the photo - it is my gift to you. I'm so happy that you liked it.

  4. Allow me to also add my deep appreciation, Terri... thank you so much! WOW!!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails