For Momma - Memorial Slide Show (Turn Playlist Music off before watching)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Ties That Bind - Nominated in Family Tree Magazine for Top 40 Genealogy Blogs



Family Tree Magazine is running a contest for the top 40 Best Genealogy Blogs in 10 different categories. There are over 130 bloggers competing in the competition and they are all outstanding and well worth reading. Footnote Maven has done a wonderful job outlining all

the blogs and categories in the competition on her blog, so if you aren't familiar with all the nominated blogs, you'll find a very helpful list of all the nominees and links to them at footnoteMaven's blog.


I am honored to be one of the nominees in the "Personal/Family" category 10. To be nominated with so many fabulous writers is more than I could have ever hoped for when I began my blog last December! Thank you to all my readers for this honor - I'm on cloud nine!


You can vote as often as you like here and you'll notice that you can vote for more than one choice in eight out of the ten categories.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Terri on your nomination - you are an excellent writer and I've enjoyed your site for quite a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind! I'm just floating right now - what a thrill just to be nominated. I've learned a lot about writing from reading all my fellow genealogy bloggers. And you Thomas - your blogs are the tops in my book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri:

    Congratulations, Baby!

    I am SO a fan of yours. You already know how much I love your work, but I am showing it with my VOTE!

    -fM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri - Thanks for stopping by my blog and dropping me a note. I appreciate your kind words and always think of my blog as "just another...", I never imagined that I could be included in what I see as an exclusive list of bloggers - yourself included! Congrats on your nomination as well! -cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations right back at you, Terri.
    A well deserved honor!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your nomination. Well done! Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails