For Momma - Memorial Slide Show (Turn Playlist Music off before watching)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Returning Soon



I hope to be returning soon to my blog as you may have noticed I have not written anything new for a while now.

Through the grace of God who answered those who so vigilantly prayed for my husbands recovery during the last 45 days - I thank you! He continues to improve daily and was able to return home last week. It is wonderful just to have him home and as he continues healing I will again have time to continue my research and share it with you.

I want to thank those who have given me the wonderful awards during my absence. I will acknowledge them over the next few days.

Terri at The Ties That Bind

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear that your husband is on the mend and home again. I will continue to keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll echo Linda's comments - so good to hear of your husband's progress.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails