For Momma - Memorial Slide Show (Turn Playlist Music off before watching)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thank You Vickie

My friend, Vickie Everhart of Be Not Forgotten, made this beautiful collage for me for Christmas. It's just wonderful and holds special meaning for me. If you haven't visited Vickie's blog - I recommend that you do. Vickie makes gorgeous Victorian collages incorporating photographs and layouts that are outstanding. I always look forward to reading her blog post and can't wait to see her next layout designs. Thank you Vickie - this was so thoughtful of you!

Please visit Vickie's blog and read the poem that she included with the collage at http://benotforgot-quotes.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-shall-not-wish-you-old-merry.html



Terri

1 comment:

  1. Terri, you are more than welcome for the little token remembering your Darrell, and commemorating the 1st anniversary of The Ties That Bind. I pray that this Christmas season has not been too terribly painful / difficult for you. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails