For Momma - Memorial Slide Show (Turn Playlist Music off before watching)

Thursday, June 24, 2010

WOHOO! Colorado Family History Expo - One More Day

Well my departure day has finally arrived! I woke up at 4:00 this morning raring to go, I tried to go back to sleep but my mind was flashing through all the things I need to do before I take off.  (Might have to take a nap before I go. ha ha)
Loveland, Colorado is about 45 miles north of Denver. Ah, the sweetheart town – thousands of people every year send their Valentines to Loveland to be re-mailed by the Loveland Post Office just so they can have the special Valentine sweetheart postmark. Also known as the “Gateway to the Rockies”, just 30 miles west on highway 34 is Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. If you have an extra day it's well worth the drive into our incredible mountains. You will be overwhelmed by our “mountains majesty”in this park. What a great choice the Colorado Family History Expo!
“Let your light shine”, is the theme of the Expo this year and the title of Beau Sharbrough's key note address. (Friday, 8:00 am). I hope I see you there!!
Colorado Family History Expo
June 25th - 26th
Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center
Loveland, Colorado
Class Registration begins at 7:00 am
Beau Sharbrough's Key Note address – 8:00 am
Grand Opening of the Exhibit hall at 9:00 am.......

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails