For Momma - Memorial Slide Show (Turn Playlist Music off before watching)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Do You Need A Good Laugh Today!

I just have to put in a plug for the blog site - "don't eat the sushi" - I have been rolling on the floor with laughter for the last 1/2 hour reading this blog. With all the worries in the world
today I think we all need a good belly laugh - believe me when I tell you that you won't be able to quit laughing - take a look at the video as well - it's just great - I think Oprah should do a spot
about this blog -
http://pleasedonteatsushi.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Terri - I too stumbled across this site a few days ago and never even looked at it. I remembered the name when I saw your post so I went back for another look - so, here I sit 30 minutes later and haven't yet read enough of it. This is truly a great blog and his mother is a riot. Thanks for sharing this find!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails