For Momma - Memorial Slide Show (Turn Playlist Music off before watching)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award -WOW

WOW! Wendy at All My Branches Genealogy just awarded me with the
"Kreativ Blogger Award"! Thank you Wendy! I feel very honored with
this award. My buttons are sure busting this morning! I hope you will
all visit Wendy's site at http://allmybranches.wordpress.com/ to have
a look at her site - I can imagine myself standing in the fog on the little
bridge overlooking the water that is pictured on her site...... Thank you!
Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow..congrats! Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your success. I saw you had a look-see at my blog and have just joined yours. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails