For Momma - Memorial Slide Show (Turn Playlist Music off before watching)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Searching Up-Date -

After a year of work, and a few years of work before I realized that I would write a book, my self-published book is on it's way from the publisher in Seattle! I paid the few extra dollars to have it shipped 2nd day so it will arrive tomorrow. I really thought about having it shipped overnight, but $70.00 - eeck - my husband would have had a cow! Plus really what's one more day - I'll tell you what one more day is - TORTURE! OK a little menopause lapse.....

I love that you can track these Fedex shipments, makes me feel like my hands are on it - at 2:37 this afternoon it left Oakland, California - but - for where? For all I know it could be in the hands of terrorist - yikes - OK, OK - that's a little melodramatic - but I'm sure you other blogger's out there can relate to my current fits of anxiety right now! I'm really hoping it doesn't snow tomorrow like they say - because I just hate having to wear my snowsuit while I sit on the porch with my sack lunch and thermos of hot coffee - waiting - waiting - waiting......... hmmmm I wonder if I should take some magazine's to help pass the time.........

I must admit I'm a little scared to open the package - did I catch all the spelling errors, date errors, will the pictures look as good as they do on my computer screen????

I wonder if the Fedex man will mind if I take a video of him bringing the package to the door?.....

Silly? I know! I better make sure I have fresh batteries in my camera..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails